Monday June 19th from 10am to 12pm then from 2pm to 6pm
Tuesday June 20th from 09h to 11h
Artenchères is at your disposal for a more detailed condition report, on request.
Photographic reproductions may not give an entirely faithful image of the actual condition of a lot, notably because the colors or shadows shown in the reproduction may differ from what would be perceived by a direct observer. Lot dimensions are given as an indication, with a reasonable margin of error (less than 10%). Not all defects are visible on the photos, and color appreciation may differ depending on the screen.
Our auction house no longer accepts telephone bids for items valued at less than 100 euros. You still have the option of placing a purchase order with us or bidding directly live.
In addition to the auction price, the successful bidder will pay the following commissions and taxes per lot and per tranche: (including VAT at 20% except for books VAT at 5.5%)
- For voluntary sales of furniture and objets d'art, fees are divided into the following 3 tranches:
On the first €500: 28% incl. VAT
From €501 to €149,999: 25.2% incl. VAT
Auctions over €150,000: 21.6% incl. VAT
(Live d'Interenchères + 3.6% incl. VAT / Drouot Live + 2.16% incl. VAT) and 14.28% incl. VAT for judicial auctions.
Lots marked with an asterisk are presented at the judicial rate.
Shipping - Transport :
- Collection directly from our office by appointment
- Appoint a third party to collect your purchases (please let us know the person's identity by e-mail).
- Use Mail Boxes Etc: firstname.lastname@example.org or any other carrier of your choice
- Buy a Colissimo box and send it to us for shipment of your prize.
Lots must be collected within 10 working days of the sale. Beyond this time, you will be charged a €7.50 storage fee depending on the size and weight of the item.
Terms of payment :
Payment by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Cash up to a limit of €1,000 for French residents and €15,000 for foreign residents.